Yes, right now really does mean RIGHT NOW 🙂
No, I’m not going to tell you to use numbing cream, take Prozac, or any other ridiculous suggestions on Men’s Health.
Here is the stuff that REALLY works…
1. Stop worrying about how long you’re going to last.
- The more you worry about how long you last, the sooner you will actually ejaculate. This is a fact. And though I realize that it’s easier said then done, try to instead focus on the moment, your feelings for your partner, your breathing, her breathing, the way the two of you just melt into each other and become one.
2. Relax your body
- The more tense you are, the faster you will ejaculate. It’s really as simple as that. Stop focusing so much on your body and how you’re reacting and just focus on being 100% there with your partner.
3. Start with her on top
- This point ties in directly with #2, because any kind of girl-on-top position gives you more opportunity to relax your body and focus on her. Now notice I did say “start”, this is because once you go through the initial patch, there is no reason not to switch to another position.
4. Push your tongue firmly against the spot between the roof of your mouth and front teeth.
- This Secret Tantric Technique should be done when you feel like you’re getting close to orgasm, but don’t wait until the point of no return. Pressing your tongue pulls the blood away from your erogenous zone, allowing the sexual tension to subside.
5. Control Your breathing.
- This is probably the most important advice. As you get more and more aroused your breathing becomes faster and more shallow. So as you feel yourself getting closer start taking slower, deeper breaths. You will feel your body relax and the sexual tension subside as your breaths get slower and deeper.
- You need to use this powerful technique to calm your body and you will be able to consistently prolong ejaculation.
I’m sure you can see how all 5 points fit together. Don’t over think it, just go and try it tonight.
And remember, practice makes perfect!
I welcome all questions, comments, and requests.